Make Foods Sink?

I either elastic band it to a stone or stick a teaspoon through it :)

Boil it for a few minutes and then cool it off and drop it in. Don't get it mushy or anything, just enough to get it to sink.

cucumber floats, as i suspect will most fruit and veg. cucumber is something ridiculous like 90% water. i use the little holder things you jab in each end of your corn on the cob.

I like the look of the magnetic clips as seen HERE. But £16.45 seems a bit expensive.

tlf-veggie-mag-lg.jpg

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I've never used cucumber I was told it wasn't a good food for your fish. (their opinion) But use a zucchini. Cut it in slices add boiled water to it in a bowl so that it is blanched not cooked. Grab a s/s meat skewer, cut it down to about 4" tie a piece of fishing line on the round end, thread on your zucchini or what ever vegy or fruit you feed the fish. Toss it into your tank like you are going fishing. Leave a bit of line hanging out of your tank so you can retrieve the skewer. The weight of the skewer will hold down your food......works for me :nod:
Bev.

Grab a s/s meat skewer, cut it down to about 4" tie a piece of fishing line on the round end, thread on your zucchini or what ever vegy or fruit you feed the fish. Toss it into your tank like you are going fishing. Leave a bit of line hanging out of your tank so you can retrieve the skewer.
Very clever use of fishing line. :thumbs:

Yep that will work but tie something on the end of it so your not putting your hands in the water especially if your tank is deep and you virtually have to go diving for it :)

Most reactions

Back