Mail order

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

There are loads of sellers of Marine Fish who would send them by courier but they will charge you a premium dle charge which will take the fish cost through the roof , but I wouldnt be to keen on shipping anything other than Corals & Inverst IMO, I take the LFS around you are a bit SH**

Del

:blink: :blink:

Well, there's a couple of fairly decent ones. To be honest, I really wanted to have a browse :)

I will get some URL's and send them to you pal

Del

:D :D

Acropora House in Warrington (went there this weekend) is simply amazing for deals.. I got a large Purple tang (about 5 iches high) for £30 (these usually reach a price tag of £70 for this size). My large asfur angel cost me £35 and these are usually £60 or more for a fish less than half the size. You need to ring Mark (the o wner) to make an appointmen as his business is run from home and he is not always there. Liverock is priced at £8 per kg and cleaner shrimps are priced at £5. I know it might be a dirve of an hour or so but hte savings are worth every penny.

Certainly does Navarre, thanks. I'll contact you for the number.
I don't suppose he has a website that you know of?

let us know when you are gonna go to Acropora House Stonker and Anthony and I will come with you! Just hope you two don't get into 2 much competition at work over the tanks! :whistle:

sparkly said:
let us know when you are gonna go to Acropora House Stonker and Anthony and I will come with you! Just hope you two don't get into 2 much competition at work over the tanks! :whistle:
I certainly will :)
It will probably be a week on Saturday, I need to get my live rock from there

Acropora house definately is worth a visit, (even if only for the huge display tank of 7000ltrs with 10,000ltr sump :hyper: ).

Please give mark a call first to arrange a time to visit as he works from home and had a 2nd job also so he might not be available if you simply drop by uannounced.
Good luck with the visit!

Most reactions

Back