Maidenhead..

youngfisher

Marine Keeper..
Reaction score
Ok, well me and my dad found out theres a Maidenhead about 20 minutes from us. :hyper:

So, we went there and its amazing! Dad got the Transportation bags, couple of corals and some other things.. I got nothing. As I dont want to buy somthing and then stress it when I change my tank. But, They are getting me a quote on a custom tank! Should be looking at about £300-400 which I can cope with. It includes a sump - Should give me the volume of nearlly 300 litres, wohoo!

I will let you know when I get the price if im going to go ahead with it!

:hyper:

i love a nice custom build

one thing though, id get the cabinet with room either side of the sump. As much room in there as possible. Probably get it longer than the display tank. You wont regret it. You want as much room in the cabinet as poss

Got 3 inchs left on each side. So i may push it to one side and have 6inchs on the other side.

Yeah can never have too much room under the tank. My sump only gives me about half a foot of space on the edge and that is taken up by the auto top up and a bottle of RO water. I just about have enough space left for a tub of food and a few small bits and bobs.

Most reactions

Back