Lumpy Banjo

newtankgirl

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hello,
I am having the worse fishy week ever. Sunday, hose, the parrot fish died, today Dougal, the plec was rehomed. I miss them both...
Now I noticed one of my banjo cats has 3 growths on him - one on his head the size of a small stone, and 2 other smaller ones. No idea if he is eating because they tend to hide.
Any ideas? Growths are smooth, aren't fluffy and not sores - the look like small tumours. Thanks x

Hello,
I am having the worse fishy week ever. Sunday, hose, the parrot fish died, today Dougal, the plec was rehomed. I miss them both...
Now I noticed one of my banjo cats has 3 growths on him - one on his head the size of a small stone, and 2 other smaller ones. No idea if he is eating because they tend to hide.
Any ideas? Growths are smooth, aren't fluffy and not sores - the look like small tumours. Thanks x
I think the best idea would be to try and take it to someone with alot of experience in catfish. If you cant, just try to get it to a pet shop owner or something. hope it turns out ok, Rik

how much experience do you have in fish keeping, because id reccomend using medicine just to keep the water disinfected from germs. if youre not sure about medicines ask a petshop or someone else with expertise in person.

Most reactions

Back