Looking For Suppliers Of The Rarer Cichlids

RipSlider

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hello all.

I'm interested in getting prices, and poentially buying, some of the rarer NW cichlids, but am struggling to find a reputatble supplier that will send in the UK.

I was wondering where you guys go to get good quality specimins?

Also I was wondering if there are any specalist breeders who sell direct to the public who have the more obscure varieties?

I am specifically interested in the following species:

Macmasters dwarf cichlid ( Apistiogramma macmasteri ) - also called Red tailed dwarf cichlid / villavicencio apistiogramma

Brown cichlid ( cichlasoma portlegrense ) also called Brown acara/port cichlid/port acara

Golden dwarf acrara (nannacara anomala ) also called Golden eyed dwarf cichlid

many thanks for any info you can provide

Steve

Hello all.

I'm interested in getting prices, and poentially buying, some of the rarer NW cichlids, but am struggling to find a reputatble supplier that will send in the UK.

I was wondering where you guys go to get good quality specimins?

Also I was wondering if there are any specalist breeders who sell direct to the public who have the more obscure varieties?

I am specifically interested in the following species:

Macmasters dwarf cichlid ( Apistiogramma macmasteri ) - also called Red tailed dwarf cichlid / villavicencio apistiogramma

Brown cichlid ( cichlasoma portlegrense ) also called Brown acara/port cichlid/port acara

Golden dwarf acrara (nannacara anomala ) also called Golden eyed dwarf cichlid

many thanks for any info you can provide

Steve

Got Nannacara Anomala and Taenia (lots of the fry for the Anomala as well).

Live in the Manchester area if you wanted to collect.

I can recommend Mark he is in Oswestry border of Wrexham Wales. Bought my first bunch of rams and other apisto's from him. :good:

Most reactions

Back