Log fin leopard danio breeding is a huge success.

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Derekshatch

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I have been breeding my danios for a while but I could never keep them from getting eaten. I decided to move them to another tank so that the breeding would maybe be more successful and sure enough it was. At first they dident breed alot because there werent enough females but luckily I had one female fry survive in a tank and it was a shock to me because I thought that they had all died. But with the new female finally old enough to start breeding my males havent been fighting over females as much which makes them able to breed pretty much every day. I put some of the larvae that I collected into a seperate tank and I havent given them any infusoria but they have survived and in total I have like 5 and they are plump so they must be eating the first bites that I put in there. Or they might be eating the unknown tiny bug thing that I put in there. I have put them in there but I know that the smaller ones are small enough for them to eat and I think that the little bugs keep breeding and providing more food for my fry . Every day I collect like 5 and I put them into my fry tank and soon enough I am going to have alot. I realley like how they have bright blue eyes.

They move so quick all I catch is the blue eyes in the picture. Also they are still pretty much clear and see through so you wouldent see much anyway. When they get bigger I will for sure post pictures.

It is a jpg video that is posted but it doesent show up as a video. Can you help me post a video?
If it wont let you post a video you'll have to post on YouTube and give the link here

Most reactions

Back