Livebearers Photo Sharing Thread

Hey old man, just noticing from your pics you have a guppies in a pond, is it warm where you at for them to thrive so much, wish I could do that in my location with my mollies but sometimes winters are cold like 5-6 C/41-43 F at night and only 15-16 C 59-61 F during the day.

I think you may have me confused with Ludwig.
The high temperature here today was -4C. I do use a summer tub but kept mollies in it in 2008 and kept goodeids in it this past summer. It is this one and holds 150 gallons if it is almost full. I run it a few inches from the top to prevent fish jumping out.
Filter_on_a.jpg

Sorry Ludwig, my mistake it must be warm to keep them in a pond.

Some updated pictures from the last time I posted. Lost most of my fancy guppies from an unexpected tank crash. Still not sure what happened, but I managed to save one male. The last six pictures are of my wild-types. The female is the mother of the males I posted on the last page of this thread. I've decided to name her Big Mama simply for the fact that she produces hideous amounts of babies every month and she's dawning two inches long. The four last images are of her sons from December. I crossed her on the zebranous, red male I posted a picture of-just to see what I would get from the mix-and her offspring are all showing early signs of color (females included). Will update images as the young mature.

Here's a slide show:
http://img717.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=jf01.png

i breeded this special molly here in pakistan!!! they are very few here !!! :p

Attachments

• 245984.jpg
    245984.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 112
  • 1032151B.jpg
    1032151B.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 127
  • tmpphpd8lulc.jpg
    tmpphpd8lulc.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 128
RED BLOOD MOLLY`S

Attachments

• tmpphpry3mec.jpg
    tmpphpry3mec.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 97
  • Sailfin_molly.jpg
    Sailfin_molly.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 101
  • bloodred_MED.jpg
    bloodred_MED.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 102
Sorry for the crap pics but heres my best pics i can get.

Citrine my male yellow mosaic guppy.
DSC01632.jpg

Midnight my female black delta guppy.
DSC01611.jpg

Fire my female red delta guppy.
DSC01609.jpg

And some guppy fry pictures. All from above.
DSC01655.jpg

DSC01656.jpg

DSC01658.jpg

DSC01657.jpg

My other female is currently under quaratine so no pics of her.

Xxx~misscosmo~xxX

Updated pictures of my fish. Could only get pictures of midnight so used an older pic of citrine.

Citrine.

Midnight.

Xxx~misscosmo~xxX

Most reactions

Back