Live Blood Worms

shelmck7

Reaction score
my lfs (pets at home) dont sell live blood worss and I wondered if getting them off the internet/ebay would be safe?

I've heard you can obtain not very nice organisms living in live blood worm water, so wondered if I should avoid internet ones, or get them and just net them first so their water isnt going in my tank?

I will have a look for other smaller fish shops first, but does anyone buy off of ebay for them?

Thanks

Live bloodworms are no better than frozen IMO. I only get them if I'm in the day he delivery comes.

Live brine shrimp are much better :good:.

I use dried blood worms which i buy of ebay, just soak them for a while before feeding

I use the frozen ones. I de-frost them on a Friday night and feed them to the fish all weekend. The fish seem to love them as much as the live stuff. :rolleyes:

same here only buy if they have just been delivered, stick to frozen most the time and clean in tank water in a special pot I keep especially.

i keep frozen bloodworms, i just defrost the cube and separate the liquid it is frozen in and mix in in the tank water and feed the fishes =]

Most reactions

Back