Lighting

dan19

Reaction score
Hi i would like some info if anybodys got any about Juwels T5 High-Lite

I bought a light unit from a well known internet fish store with the T5 bulbs, i had to send it back as it didnt work after less than a day, so i got my new one and it has been working fine, for about 4 weeks.

Until the other other day it didnt switch on, so i changed one of the bulbs and it worked fine all that night. I switched it off then it wouldnt work again and still isn't now.

I asked my LFS and they said that there is a few bad batches????
I wondered if anyone else has had any problems with these, or if there is any common faults that can be easily rectified, or should i just send it back again?

Hi i would like some info if anybodys got any about Juwels T5 High-Lite

I bought a light unit from a well known internet fish store with the T5 bulbs, i had to send it back as it didnt work after less than a day, so i got my new one and it has been working fine, for about 4 weeks.

Until the other other day it didnt switch on, so i changed one of the bulbs and it worked fine all that night. I switched it off then it wouldnt work again and still isn't now.

I asked my LFS and they said that there is a few bad batches????
I wondered if anyone else has had any problems with these, or if there is any common faults that can be easily rectified, or should i just send it back again?

IMO it is the companies fault not yours and you should get what you paid for so send it back, Ive got a Rio 300 and my lights have worked fine for a few months now. I am pretty pleased with the whole system tbh.

HTH

Send it back,they are asealed unit so there's not much you can do with it. It might be a pain but it ill work out in the end. I have the T5 light system on my tank, do you not think it is a bit bright for the freshwater fish? My hatchets are almost see through lol.

Most reactions

Back