Life Span Of Bettas

TENNIS

Reaction score
-_- what is the life span of bettas. he lives in a large glass bowl and i change his water every 3 days. water temp is kept aroung 75 degrees

WOW 13 LOOKS AT THIS QUESTION AND NOT ONE ANSWER! AM I NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW?

Average lifespan is 2-3 years though some can live longer (from what I've heard). No one can determine how long the betta will live due to sudden disease, drop in temperature, etc. I'm guessing the betta is from a petstore, if so the age of the betta will be hard to be determine.

2-4 years on average :)

thank you :)

I wanted to ask synirr, how do you remember all those fish names. I have 3 daughters and mess them up all the time :lol:

have a good night

I wanted to ask synirr, how do you remember all those fish names. I have 3 daughters and mess them up all the time :lol:
Don't tell them, but I don't! :lol:
I only remember a select few that I'm most attached to and have had the longest... Mini, Gabe, Blondie, Sage, Valefor, Sitri, Raziel, Loki, Mikhael, Serafino, Uriel, Agares..... ok, maybe I remember more of them than I thought, but definitely not all :lol:

:rofl: dont worry i wont tell your fish. maybe you can help me. im trying to put a photo in my avatar but when i try a message comes up telling me that the photo exceeds the max size. i dont know how to resize. i tried using my paint and edit but there is no way to make the photos smaller just bigger. do you have any suggestions. oh and please remember im a little computer stupid when it comes to doing things like this :*)

JBN TRIED TO HELP ME BUT LIKE I SAID COMPUTER STUPID

Sorry cant answer your avator/piccie question!
But, if you manage to breed baby fry..how long before you can sex them so you can split them. How old would the ones you get from LPS be then, at a guess? Also, how on earth are you supposed to get any housework done when you keep having to come back and look at piccies of bettas and read about how they are?

Most reactions

Back