Lets See Your Plakats

Jaded12

The Betta Bug Has Bitten... Resistence Is Futile
Joined
Jan 26, 2007
Messages
2,001
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
My Bettas House In New York
Boomer
April42007ShipmentVinita007.jpg



Orlando
April42007ShipmentVinita078.jpg



Razz
April42007ShipmentVinita085.jpg



Royal
PTT-05.jpg
 
im going to get more pics of mine some are amazing. but yours are just amazing :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

im going to get more pics of mine some are amazing. but yours are just amazing :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
 
The five girls in their 10 gallon sorority when they were just babies. Porsche and Mustang (brothers). Unfortunately, all have passed on. Not sure what happened although the girls quickly passed once I moved them to the 44 tank and brought in some new females from a pet store. Now I have just George (VT) and a couple of SD's on order.
 

Attachments

  • TFF_Web_girls_tank.webp
    TFF_Web_girls_tank.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 99
  • TTF_Web_porsche.webp
    TTF_Web_porsche.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 89
  • TFF_Web_mustang_tank.webp
    TFF_Web_mustang_tank.webp
    22 KB · Views: 85
Tyson!!!
whom i don't have a pic of because im too lazy to put him in the picture tank, so i can get good lighting :shout:
 
I don't own a plakat but I just have to say that Royal is so beautiful :blush: :good: :good: :good:
 
i want royal and boomer!!!!! so beautiful!!!!

my boy, and now an exaughted dad.
 

Attachments

  • CIMG0875__Small_.webp
    CIMG0875__Small_.webp
    20 KB · Views: 83
  • CIMG0827__Small_.webp
    CIMG0827__Small_.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 85

Most reactions

Back
Top