Lets See Your Loach Pics

Hi!

Here's 2 of my clown loaches. They are always together, its hard to take a picture with only 1 loach on it!
On the second picture, one of my clown loach is trying to steal food from my Angelfish mouth. :)

They are really fun to watch ! :hyper:

clownloach_s.JPG

cloachangel_s.JPG

My clown loaches (when they were about 3-4", they died a couple of months ago at about 6" after getting whitespot *sob*) - wish I had piccies of them when they were bigger, but even with 5 of them they were elusive buggers, so these pics were the only ones I ever got!
080206clownloaches.jpg

clownloachescharlie.jpg

And my favourites - I only have two now but only because I cant find them anywhere (and wont order them again from my LFS where I originally got them from) - my red tailed zebra loaches (I think they were originally known as schistura subfusca, but they were re-named - and yes, there's only one in the pic and it's a juvie pic):
180906redtailedzebraloach.jpg

Pseudogastromyzon cheni

DSCF2735.jpg

They change their sink pigment very quickly to blend in with their background.

Beaufortia kweichowensis

DSCF2701.jpg

hill_stream_loach_3.jpg

Two loaches together

DSCF3515.jpg

DSCF3524.jpg

Misgurnus angullicaudatus

post-18922-1145148800.jpg

Hello!

I just bought 3 new clown loach (1hour ago!). They are really cute and are about 2.5" long.
I'll wait a few weeks before adding them in the main tank with my other loach.

They are still in the bag!

clownloach_new2_s.JPG

clownloach_new_s.JPG

Oh I'm so jealous of you guys with clowns! I want some SO bad, but we don't have a tank big enough!
One of these days though! I'm gonna get me a nice long big tank, sand it up... some decor... and get me my clowns! MUAHAHAHAHA

Great pics everyone!

Lots of pictures :D

Black Kuhli loaches I got about a month ago:

IMG_2204.jpg

Clown Loaches:

IMG_1771.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_0824.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_1749.jpg

Botia kubotai:

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_1743.jpg

IMG_1759.jpg

Dojo Loaches:

IMG_1007.jpg

YoYo Loach:

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

I am positively drooling after looking at all these gorgeous loaches.

I MUST try and set aside some time to (a) get some pictures of my weather loaches and (B) find out how to up load them here.

Thanks for all the great pictures, folks!

Most reactions

Back