Late Introduction (sorry)

matt_wilby

Reaction score
Hello,

Thought I'd post a little introduction about my tank, fish keeping experience etc. I've posted a couple of times, don't want people to think I'm being rude :look:

I first kept a small 80 Litre Community tank back when I was a student (about 3 years ago) but was forced to sell my stock due to relocation. Always wanted to take it up again, always found it fascinating!

I finally got my act together in July and purchased a Rio 125 from my lfs and currently have 3 Clown Loaches, 4 Bronze Corys, 9 Neons, 5 Lemon Tetras and 2 Kissing Gourami.

My faves are the Corys with their rolling eyes :blink: !

All are healthy, the only casualties I've had unfortunately are 4 Khuli Loaches (maybe they are still in there somewhere? Filter?)

Cool. That's about it. Enjoying it. Looking forward to getting my Rio 300 in May :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

hi and welcome! lol at Khulis! i bet if u where to look u would find them in there they can live for 5-10 years and hide anywhere, if u have an undergravel plate in there thats a good hiding place, i have over 25 khulis at present! more to come! lol

good luck and if u find them they are great, would advise a few more thou! 4 is not a big enough group for them! 6 is a minuium in my books for them, u will see them more often in larger numbers they like company form their own kind as they are Gregarious.

Welcome matt,

Never to late for an intro... :lol: :lol:

Glad you have joined us and look forward to hearing more about your tank and fish....

CM

Hey matt no need to apologise!! better late than never :*) :D Welcome to the forum :)

Cories are some of my favourites too, I've got sterbai myself but enjoy looking at all of the cories when I browse around my lfs :)

Hi matt never to late for saying hello ;)

HELLO, have fun here

Whacky

Most reactions

Back