Large Pics Of Large Bogwooded/plec Tanks Needed

October FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

KathyM

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hi you lot

I need your help on summat. Baz and I have decided to keep De Niro and aim for getting a MUCH bigger tank next year/after Xmas when he's grown a bit more (you can all yay now, I'm so excited!).

Baz is severely partially sighted and I want to show him BIG pics of BIG tanks, he can't see small pics. I want to show him what we could do with the tank.

The plan is to have it heavily bogwooded, with some plants, so we can have De Niro, the BN and maybe another small plec, and the angels as specimen fish in the top if you get me. So basically if you lot have a big tank set up with bogwood etc, could we see large pics of it please?

If anyone has any large photos of big (5ft-6ft x 2ft+) similar setups I'd really appreciate the help. Like I said, he can't see the littler photos.

Thanks ever so much!

Kathy

Are these any good? 900kb is about as big as the forum can support.

No plecs but pleanty of bogwood and mangrove root.

Attachments

• large_pic_1.jpg
    large_pic_1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 54
  • large_pic_2.jpg
    large_pic_2.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 36
here's a snap of mine with some large bits of wood in, although i picked up another huge bit of wood yesterday so i'll post up again when it goes in

5ft.JPG

Soz dont have any pics but if/when you but some try searching bogwood in ebay there is one or two sellers that have some really nice big bits for cheap to.

hears a old pic of my old tank with wood when i had a baby 1.5 banjar red with uaru.a

to tell the truth its very hard to keep clean and you need to move all the wood around when you do water changes if you are keeping plecos they chew the wood to bits leaving lots of wood pulp in the tank

i prefure and open tank as you dont get and flat spots in the water circulation

Attachments

• Picture_243.jpg
    Picture_243.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 49
Thanks you lot - he's managed to see a couple of those pics. :good: T1KARMANN - I think I need glasses because even I can barely see that one *lol*. I suppose that's the downside of forums in this case.

I'd like to thank you all for trying to help though, it's much appreciated! Got a long while before we can afford the big tank but it doesn't stop it being dead exciting planning things :D

Most reactions

Back