Krobia, Satanoperca, Geophagus For Sale In Hull

Wills

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Livestock: 1 Wild Satanoperca Daemon
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Aggression in tank and general shuffle - fits more in the latter - please read below
Delivery or Collection: Both available
Sales price: £5
Postage & Packaging: n/a
Photograph:
satanoperca.jpg

Livestock: F1 Krobia sp. Rio Xingu
Quantity for sale: 2
Reason for Sale: Aggression in tank and general shuffle - fits more in the latter - please read below
Delivery or Collection: Both
Sales price: £5 each
Photograph:
krobia.jpg

Livestock: Geophagus sp.Tocantins F1 - Altifrons Variant I think
Quantity for sale: 2
Reason for Sale: Aggression in tank and general shuffle - smallest Geo is being attacked by all cichlids - unknown reason but due to this has made me want to change a lot of my fish.
Delivery or Collection: Both
Sales price: £5 for the pair - not sure of genders so please think of 2 fish rather than a breeding pair.
Photograph:
P1040483.jpg

Hi, I have decided to change a lot of my fish stock for a number of reasons - after a filter crash and loosing my largest Geophagus this has meant a lot of compromise for me with my end stocking of my tank and as a result feeling a little disheartened with my tank to say the least.

The thing that has made me push to rehome these is after a few days of attacks on my smallest Geophagus.

All fish are healthy apart from the smallest Geophagus who is quite stressed in the current set up - hence the need to move these fish quickly. Also the Satanoperca has some fin damage though this has been there since I got him 2/3 months ago so I think perhaps its a defect.

I know there are members on here that will be able to give these fish a good home so I am hoping that they will be interested in taking these fish.

All fish need to go to a good home and I will have a say on who they are sold too.

Any questions - please feel free to ask or pm me - if its about why Im selling please PM only.

Wills

What size is the daemon & krobia? have sent pm hoping! :hyper:

Ah sorry thought I had sizes on - They are all around the 2.5 inches mark.

Wills

Hi I bought them as F1 Sp.Tocantins but they are a variant of Geophagus Altifrons - they get very red fins and end up quite a round fish rather than the longer bodies some Geos have.

Wills

Hi
I would love to take the 2 Krobia and the daemon that you have to offer. I do however think that the daemon would be better suited with star 4, however if things change I would love to home this one also. I couldn't travel all the way to where you are but I could meet you half way.
They would be very very well cared for by me I can assure you. I adore these species and have been envious of your stocking for a long time!

Are they still available?

And if no one wants them i'll happily take the Geophagus sp.Tocantins F1 however the fan belt on my car snapped in the middle of the motorway the other day so i would have to ask if you can deliever at petrol cost??? i'm nottingham based. Unless someone else comes along that can collect of course.

The Krobia and Daemon are now sold to Euston - subject to meeting on Saturday.

Tiffany - sorry Nottingham is too far for me to travel.

One of the Geophagus has since died - I am 99% certain this was down to the aggression that started a few days ago that prompted the sale of these fish. Not sure who the culprit was but I think it was actually the group of cichlids that ganged up.

As a result the remaining one Geophagus is now free to a good home please contact me if interested.

Wills

wills if you struggle to find a home and postage isn't to bad i will take the last geophagus to join my two. but obviously i would need it posted not sure how you feel about that.

Most reactions

Back