!krakhen!

Gill

Store Manager Coalville Aquatics
Reaction score
Everyone Meet Krakhen,

Rescuing him today to spend the rest of his life in my 200Galllon Plec Barrell.

Picture258.jpg

Picture259.jpg

Picture261.jpg

Nice rescue, got any photos of your Plec barrel, i,m intrigued :)

Nice rescue, got any photos of your Plec barrel, i,m intrigued :)

I'll take some this weekend.
Didn't make it to pick him up today. got stuck in the M6 Gridlock, just got back from the Sports Centre in Wythall,Holywood.
WillPick him up in the Morning.

So peaceful and has let me pet it and handle him, so cool when he cleans yor hand and arm. already fed hima cucumber and some courgettes.

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0040-1.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

That is cool, being able to handle him already, he obviously is a relaxed little dude :)

That is cool, being able to handle him already, he obviously is a relaxed little dude :)
Yeah its great so friendly and chiled out plec. even if the Pygmaeus Cories are swimming all Over him it does not bother him.

Did you name him after me? :p

That's cool that he lets you handle him, I didn't know you could do that with fish.

Did you name him after me? :p

That's cool that he lets you handle him, I didn't know you could do that with fish.

yep really nice and docile. rob was glad he was going into a tank made for a plec this size.

have not seen krakhen in a few days - at the back in the area just for them - About 30gallons of clear space with just a large lilly and nothing else. nice and empty for them to move around in.

yep i over estimated Krakhen is nr 20Inches
He is sooooooo Friendly he swam onto my hand last night to be fed, and he gets on great with Crabhead.

Most reactions

Back