Kinda Confused...

premiumhawks

Reaction score
for my three ACF's i have them in 3 gallons of water. they are all small... the size of a quarter at most. i also have live plants in the tank, bamboo and some other live "bush like" plants... there is no filter to this tank because i keep the tank very clean. water change every 2 to 3 days. i know once they get bigger i will obviously go up in tank size to accomodate... i just want some feedback to make sure im heading in the right direction. should i get a bigger tank asap or can i wait? there are no fish in the tank anymore.

ALSO... i previously posted my opinion on keeping AFC's and male bettas together... i change my opinion to "NO"... my betta was found dead yesterday. Don't know if the frogs had something to do with it or if the fish died of stress.

for my three ACF's i have them in 3 gallons of water. they are all small... the size of a quarter at most. i also have live plants in the tank, bamboo and some other live "bush like" plants... there is no filter to this tank because i keep the tank very clean. water change every 2 to 3 days. i know once they get bigger i will obviously go up in tank size to accomodate... i just want some feedback to make sure im heading in the right direction. should i get a bigger tank asap or can i wait? there are no fish in the tank anymore.

ALSO... i previously posted my opinion on keeping AFC's and male bettas together... i change my opinion to "NO"... my betta was found dead yesterday. Don't know if the frogs had something to do with it or if the fish died of stress.
Hi,
Is your tank cycled? Are you checking your ammonia levels? I have a male betta in a 3-gallon, by himself, and his water needs to be changed more than every three days. Sometimes I don't have time to whip out the syphon and when that is the case, I still scoop out four cups of tank water and replace it with clean water. I cannot imagine having anything aside from him in the tank, much less three other water pets.

Most reactions

Back