Equipment make/model/size: Juwel Trigon Aquarium with black surround and stand
Quantity for sale: One
Reason for Sale: Belongs to a friend who's giving up the hobby
Delivery or Collection: Collection Only
Sales price: FREE!!
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph:

null_zps47b5d957.jpg

Sorry for the photo, it was just a quick snap this evening as it was getting dark. It belongs to a friend who's given up the hobby. Only just emptied, it's still wet and will need a jolly good clean of course.

As far as I'm able to ascertain this aquarium is complete with hood and light unit, stand (in black) and has a 3D background fitted.

This Juwel Trigon is large - not sure what sizes were available but I reckon it's a good 400 litres plus. The only reason I'm not having it myself is because I've got no room to commission it as a working tank (which I'd love..) and no room to store it for later either! But my friend wants rid of it sharpish otherwise it'll get skipped next week!

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Free to a good home, providing you collect quickly before it gets skipped!

Am interested in this.

When would your friend like this to be picked up?

This weekend would be ideal.

Is Sunday ok?

Thanks

I'm sure Sunday would be fine as no money needs to change hands and he wouldn't even need to be at home.

Are you close to NG12 ?

Not particularly close as live in Surrey but my office is based in Derby so not too far for me.

So if your friend is happy with that and Sunday being agreeable, then just PM me with the address and preferred time to pick up, anytime Sunday is good, but would prefer in morning to pick up if thats ok.

Thanks

Most reactions

Back