Juwel Rio 180L Tank & With Fluvel 305 External Filter, Heater, Air

willsonb_978

Reaction score
Here for sale is my Juwel rio 180L Tank. It comes with:

Tank
Stand
Fluvel 305 external filter

Heater (I haven't used this in about a year. I tested quickly & it come on. May be worth giving it a good run in before adding fish)

Double outlet air pump (if you want to use this, you'll need new air stone & tubing. Very cheap to get)

External light unit
2 light bulbs - 1 normal clear & 1 moonlight blue

There are quite a few silocone marks on the back of the tank on the inside & some scratches from cleaning. Please note that when you fill the tank up with water, you can't see them. No leaks what so ever. The marks were on it when I purchased the tank 2nd hand.

Please note that the origional light unit ballast failed about 2 years ago. I cut it out & instead of spending over £90 for a new unit to support 2 bulbs, I used a single external light unit. That way it can be easily replaced. This also made the tank a bit darker which my tropical fish prefered. They come out allot more & the tank looked mint.

FYI on the filter: I will include 4 trays of bio max where the bacteria grows. 2 bays are empty if you wish to fill it with carbon or your own media. My water is always treated with Prime. Amonia is always bang on 0. I will show you how to clean & use the external filter if you're not aware.

Here are some pics:

Tank2.jpg

tank3.jpg

tank4.jpg

Tank1.jpg

Collection from Stevenage please. If you live close by, I will help you set it up if required. If I have time to nip to my garage, I have loads of rocks & slate if you want some.

The only reason I am selling this tank is because I've upgraded to a bigger tank which you'll see when you collect. Otherwise this tank wouldn't be going anywhere. I still am very tempted to keep it and make room in my small flat for it, but if someone wants it then I'll let it go.

I'm being very reasonable & asking for £90 for the lot.

Message me if interested. Thanks.

What a bargain.
Thankfully im too far away thus having saved myself an ear bashing from the mrs.
Good luck with the sale

interested but you live a bit far i live in east london gotta ask my dad if his got time.
any chance you would split, i only need the the tank/cabinet really

HI Sunjoo,

I'll answer your PM as soon as I reach the post limit as It's not letting read PMs yet. I did really want to sell it as a whole thing. £90 for the lot is an absolute bargain anyway. The filter alone cost more than that to buy. If you're certain you dont' want a bargain, how much would you offer me for the tank, stand & I assume you want the light unit as well?

Thanks, Barry :)

HI Sunjoo,

I'll answer your PM as soon as I reach the post limit as It's not letting read PMs yet. I did really want to sell it as a whole thing. £90 for the lot is an absolute bargain anyway. The filter alone cost more than that to buy. If you're certain you dont' want a bargain, how much would you offer me for the tank, stand & I assume you want the light unit as well?

Thanks, Barry :)
ok i really want this most likely i'll take the lot i would come see it right now if i could, would you be able to hold it for me only reason is because my dad has to arrange transport. for some reason i cant message you theres my email address on my profile could you possibly send me an email that way it would be easier to contact you thanks

I would hold it for you, but first come first served. I've held this for over 3 weeks now for someone & they're really messing me about. Which is why I'm now advertising it again. If someone come & handed me the dosh then it's theirs. However if you messaged me & stated that you're on your way at an agreed date/time then Yes I will hold it as I wouldn't want you to waste a trip. My Email addresss is on my profile :)

No replys from Sunjoo, I still have this. Last offers before I rearrange my flat to make this fit.

sorry for not replying sooner my dad bought me a tank on friday without telling me.

this is still a bargain price hope you sell it asap glws

Hi!

This is going to be a daft question but it needs to be asked! Do you think this will fit in a small car? I only have a ka...

if you fold the seats down and flat pack the stand you should be able to. but i do only say should :)

Thanks Jynxy :good:

willsonb, would you take £80 for the lot?

Hi!

This is going to be a daft question but it needs to be asked! Do you think this will fit in a small car? I only have a ka...

Surely this should have sold already!!!

I have a Ka and it is possible, even with a modified fuel cell in the boot!

Slide your passenger seat right forward and fold it forward, and fold the rear seats flat. (The bottom piece can actually be removed with a cross head screwdriver if you fancy it) Put the tank in passenger side, and side it right up to the back of the passenger seat.

You con collapse the unit and slide it in behind the drivers seat. I would recommend tying it down to the seat belt runners on the floor either side. (I have no back seats, even easier ;))

I tried to do this recently with a 4ft and it was only a few inches to big, so that should go in :)

Now go buy that tank!

Shockingly I still have this :). It MAY fit in a KA with a stretch. We may have to dismantle the stand which shouldn't be much of a prob. £90 is an absolute bargain & a mega kick in the teeth to myself.

I have rearranged my flat to make this fit! My landlord went :eek: :eek: when he see the amount I have in a small studio. I was acturally looking into getting some cichlids. Luckily I haven't filled it yet. Do you want it? :)

Most reactions

Back