Equipment make/model/size: Juwel Rio 125 Beech

Quantity for sale: 1

Reason for Sale: Moving abroad

Delivery or Collection: Collection

Sales price: £230

Postage & Packaging: n/a

Photograph: Will upload once taken

Hi all,

Some of you may have read my topic trying to sell all the fish keeping equipment, livestock, ornaments etc I have. I've now decided it's probably easier to sell the tank as a full set up as it is at now.

I've had the tank and stand since December 2006 so it's just over 6 years old. I cut out the Juwel internal filter a few years ago due to the detritus/algae build up behind it, the enclosure taking up tank space and also it not being the most efficient filter in the world. I've since used a TetraTec EX600 I bought new which works a lot better and everything fits perfectly. The overflow pipes sit nicely in the factory cut out cable grooves at the back of the tank so there was no need to cut a hole in the flaps or anything.

Condition wise, there is very slight low level scratching from gravel and ornament movement. I have been very careful not to cause any damage to the glass. Unfortunately as we know gravel can be sharp and get caught in algae magnets. Plus ornaments can sometimes fall over or knock against the glass when moving them around to clean the tank. You can't see any of these scratches unless you look hard for them. Nothing you're going to stare at every time you look at your fish wishing you'd got a new tank!

So, what you get:
 Juwel Rio 125 in Beech
 Juwel Beech Stand/Cupboard
 TetraTec EX600 External Filter with 5x spare filter floss sponges
 TeraTec APS 50 Air Pump with flow rate adjuster, air line, air stone, suction cup
 Fluval E100 Heater
 Medium sized net
 25 litre white bucket with lid
 B&Q 12 litre orange bucket
 500ml measuring jug
 1 litre measuring jug
 glass aquarium thermometer
 digital lighting timer
 pea gravel (enough to cover tank floor)
 Juwel Rocky poster backgroud
 large hollow log ornament (semi circle flat bottom design with holes each end and swim holes)
 large hollow tree trunk house ornament
 large hollow log ornament (360 degree round design with middle swim hole)
 small hollow log ornament (as large flat bottomed one)
 arched large piece of Mopani wood, nice shape
 vertical standing Mopani wood, ideal corner piece
 hollow tree root ornament with Anubias inside
 another Anubias
 Morrisons vegetable brush (ultimate ornament cleaner)
 standard squeeze start syphon
 Tetra Prima (70% full, expiry 10/2014)
 Hikari Sinking Cichlid Gold (90% full, expiry 11/2013)
 Tetra Plecomin (60% full, expiry 08/2014)
 250ml Seachem Prime (unopened but will need to shortly for water change)
 1 x pair of Apistogramma Borelli dwarf cichlids (spawned repeatedly, will breed)
 6 x Cardinal Tetra
 2 x Bristlenose Catfish (1 over 6 years old male, other 1.5 inch baby, sex unknown)
 1 x Keyhole Cichlid (male, I think, small, lots of growing to do)

As you can see, lots of equipment, ornaments, food, accessories and fish I have accumulated over the past few years. I really don't want to see all this stuff go but needs must! Ideally to someone with fish keeping experience.

Most reactions

Back