Juwel Rekord Full Set Up

NickBFC

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
A Juwel Rekord aquarium measuring approx 60 x 30 x 40 cm. The package comes with the tank, lid with Juwel lighting, the black Juwel stand, Juwel internal filter (has been removed), a Fluval U2 internal filter (approx 3 months old), a Juwel 50w heater, half a bag of sand, rock background sheet, and some filter elements (no fish or plants). A great little set up. All in excellent working order with no leaks. Pick up from Angmering near Worthing in W Sussex please. I can deliver locally, and am due to visit Birmingham in a few days I think so could drop it off there for a couple of quid. Looking for £75.

juwel2.jpg

juwel.jpg

juwel3.jpg

A pic of what it looked like before taken down:

slate2.jpg

Equipment make/model/size: Juwel Rekord
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Upsized
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: £75
Postage & Packaging: No
Photograph: Above

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

nice tank, sorry its not related, but what did you think of the fluval U2? i need to replace my filter and was thinking of getting this one....

I like it, good filter and easy to maintain. I now have the U3 which is also good :)

Most reactions

Back