Juwel Filter For Sale.

Pleccy

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a Juwel aquarium filter for sale. It is from the Rekord 60 tank and it will fit all aquariums upto 15" in height. It's in very good condition and it comes with the pump and media which was changed four months ago, all it needs is siliconing o the aquarium glass. No heater unfortunately as the tank I ordered was a coldwater version. Offers around £10 inc. first class postage welcome. Payment by paypal.

Hi,

I have a Juwel aquarium filter for sale. It is from the Rekord 60 tank and it will fit all aquariums upto 15" in height. It's in very good condition and it comes with the pump and media which was changed four months ago, all it needs is siliconing o the aquarium glass. No heater unfortunately as the tank I ordered was a coldwater version. Offers around £10 inc. first class postage welcome. Payment by paypal.
u got any pics mate?? would it be the jewel compact filter??

Yes it is the Compact version. Unfortunately my camera isn't working and I've just sent it off to Fuji for repairs, I'll see if I can obtain one on a different camera.

arrived today and it's perfect , thankyou very much especially cos it was posted so fast and wrapped really well and works perfectly

Sarah xx

Most reactions

Back