Juwel 600 Powerhead

l33d5.dr

Reaction score
Hello,
Does anyone know if I can replace a juwel 600 powerhead with a different make or is it the only type that will fit on to my filter.The one I've got is really noisy and starting to get on my nerves.I know I can replace the impeller but would rather use a diferent make that get good reviews on some websites I've seen.I just want to get it running quieter before I put fish in.It's bad enough on the outside,dread to think what it's like inside the tank.It would send the fish crazy.Any help appreciated.

There is a replacement available for juwel powerheads but i'm damned if i can find the link to it again(sorry),can't remember the make either but it was better than the 600 in fact i think it was equal to the juwel 1000 power head and it was £19.99.

If i find it again i'll post link.

There is a replacement available for juwel powerheads but i'm damned if i can find the link to it again(sorry),can't remember the make either but it was better than the 600 in fact i think it was equal to the juwel 1000 power head and it was £19.99.

If i find it again i'll post link.

Hi jimbob,
I've searched everywhere on the net and found lots of sites with spare parts but nothing that states if it's compatible with other filters.I think I'll try replacing the impeller but if you remember where you saw the powerheads please let me know.Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Most reactions

Back