Juwel 240 & Fluval 305 External Filter

Tizer

Team TetraTEC
Reaction score
Equipment: Juwel Rio 240 & Fluval 305 External Filter
Age and condition: Tank was second hand when purchased, i estimate around 4 years old, Filter is 6 months old.
Quantity for sale: One Tank, One Filter
Reason for Sale: Upgrade/Space
Delivery or Collection: Collection Only
Sales price: £150
Postage & Packaging: Collection Only
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire, 5 minutes from Junction 9 on the M40
Photograph:

maintank.jpg

dsc01258ga.jpg

Im selling this Juwel Rio 240 which has been my display tank for the last year. I purchased it second hand on eBay and i believe its at least 4 years old. It has a few scratches on the glass as you might expect of a tank of this age but once its full of water its not something that really catches your eye. The light unit is working, all be it a little tatty/worn with two brand new daylight tubes and i have a spare (new) tube i will include. The 305 Filter is 6 months old, i got a new one when i found out the impeller and seal in the old one was bust. But i will include the old filter too for parts & spares. For £35 you could actually get it up and running again if you wanted to. The filter(s) will not come with any media as i have used it in my new filters. I have about 30 kilos of silica sand (that would cost £50 new) that can be used in the tank, perfect for corys and looks nice too.

This tank is now on ebay starting at £100 with no reserve. eBay

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Sticking it on eBay tomorrow if no interest. Its had a good clean up and its probably in better condition now than when i got it myself!

Hello Matt, sorry im taking a saw to that piece and putting it into my 90 litre tank, looking to make a flat top surface on it and planting it with some narrow leaf java fern. :)

This tank is now on ebay starting at £100 with no reserve. eBay

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi Tizer, this is a wicked tank, I realy dont want to offend you but would you accept £100 cash? I wish I had seen it earlier! I can pick up this week and it will go to a good home :)
Kind Regards
Orli

Its on eBay now mate, click the link in my sig and chuck in a bid. You might get lucky.

Most reactions

Back