Just Imagine The Possibilities

:eek:

In fact... :eek: does not cover it, more like
jawdrop.gif

WOW!!!! If you had the space that is a very very special project isnt it!!! I know they used it for fishing but this thing is an amazing concept for our hobby. The cost is so low as well. - will be interested to see what it sells for.

Wills

I have the space but, just not allowed it....wonder if he'd gp for it is I said we could use it for his dogs hydro therapy?:shifty:

Well: you could have a pet dugong. You could become a travelling dive instructor (can you imagine people's faces out west and up north??:D ). You could start your own public aquarium. You could hire it out as a horse or sheep dip. You could farm your own oysters or prawns. You could start a coral farm. You could divide it up and keep ALOT of snakes. Lotsa things you could do with that :fun: :D

Lets just hope the ammonia doesn't get too high in that as i wouldnt fancy a 50% water change!! :hyper:

For water changes I think you'd just get the local fire brigade to come and do the top up with their hoses. It would certainly make it interesting trying to net set fish out of it :lol: , knowing my luck instead of just the odd kingfisher making off with the odd fish I'd end up with a cormorant or pelican :lol: .

That's awesome... :p wonder what needs doing to it to make it right though.
Still.. would make an awesome project!

You could keep a shark in it and hire it out to local mobsters and hitmen......and parents of naughty children....:unsure:

You wouldn't have been thinking of your two when you wrote that where you? :lol: . I reckon I could do an amazing biotype amazon creek setting in that sized tank and it really would look like a segement of one of the many feeder creeks/ rivers etc. If we had piranhas here I could even then use it for your suggestion.....nah piranahs are to shy guppies how ever would nibble away at a person all day :D .

Omg that's huuuge!
Imagine the filters you'd need for that monster

A massive canister filter, possibly made from a 44 drum and a dam pump should see it through, I just wish I could get it, even if it meant getting rid of my current 4ft tanks and my other 3ft and 2ft tanks. I think heating it in our winters would be more of an issue though :sad: :crazy: .

Sold for $445 :hyper: , dang I missed a bargin.

I think the title to this thread is 100% spot on.

Would be an interesting cherry shrimp tank. :fun:

I'd go for a red tailed cat or ten.

Or have it as a common plec rescue.

Most reactions

Back