Just For Fun: What's The Wierdest Deco You've Seen Or

xanthianacid

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi,
Just humour me, it might get some laughter going or some discussion which is all good.

Anyway I'd have to say the wierdest deco I've ever seen (and it is probably pretty lame compared to lots of people), IS

A human baby skeleton (not real obviously)!!!! :crazy: :hyper: :p

Anyone?

Cheers Xanthia

Hmmm that is the weirdest I've ever heard of! The only other thing I've seen is a rock in the shape of a penis pointing up in a mates tank! Needless to say we often have a giggle about it (sad I know)

Hi,
Just humour me, it might get some laughter going or some discussion which is all good.

Anyway I'd have to say the wierdest deco I've ever seen (and it is probably pretty lame compared to lots of people), IS

A human baby skeleton (not real obviously)!!!! :crazy: :hyper: :p

Anyone?

Cheers Xanthia

o man, those new GOD AWFUL ( you dont know how hard it was for me not to swear then!!) "Landscape" ornaments. You may or may not have seen them but they represent scenes from London, New York, Florida etc etc and are about a foot long. THEY ARE £(&%!"£(%&"£$( AWFUL !!

Personally, i think any "ornament" like that is just tacky. I prefer my tank to have gravel and a few rocks in it with plenty of planting. As it is in the wild ! But thats my personal opinion and its a case of each to their own :)

Hmmm that is the weirdest I've ever heard of! The only other thing I've seen is a rock in the shape of a penis pointing up in a mates tank! Needless to say we often have a giggle about it (sad I know)

Reminds me of my daughter's artwork she did when she was four at her child care centre and they put it in her display a scupture she had done that looked remarkably like a penis (it was a flower she had refused to put petals on).... My partner and I had no idea until we arrived at the art expo they set up for all the parents/grandparents and other uni people to come and see and a bit of a night it was too. When I saw it I had a bit of a giggle (then my partner pointed out it was my daughters!) I tried not to laugh but it was impossible! Ahhh.... times of innocence!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey spOOki,

No, haven't seen those tacky city themed tanks (thank god)!!! They do sound disgusting! Yes I do prefer natural nicely planted tanks but I did toy with the idea about doing a harry potter tank with the ugly mermaids! :*) (The lego) sad eh? But I really lost interest in that after a while. lol

Hey spOOki,

No, haven't seen those tacky city themed tanks (thank god)!!! They do sound disgusting! Yes I do prefer natural nicely planted tanks but I did toy with the idea about doing a harry potter tank with the ugly mermaids! :*) (The lego) sad eh? But I really lost interest in that after a while. lol

i will try find some pics of them tonight and post them up. They are gash !! real awful.

although my g/f is a big fan fo Spongebob square pants and wants one of those spongebob fish tanks that are doing the rounds. I have caved in and said she can have one, but i want NOTHING to do with hehee

i will try find some pics of them tonight and post them up. They are gash !! real awful.

although my g/f is a big fan fo Spongebob square pants and wants one of those spongebob fish tanks that are doing the rounds. I have caved in and said she can have one, but i want NOTHING to do with hehee
[/quote]

my advice is always give in to your g/f, life is easier that way, you just don't have to look at it!!!
That would be great if you added pics here os those tanks!

I've got a horrible sunken shipwreck that looks totally out of place in my relatively natural looking tank, it's faded too. But I've had it 20 years and my khuli's love living in it, so it stays!

My LFS has a weird one.
It's a guy bent over with his pants down holdin his butt cheeks open and bubbles come out of a lil hole lol
makes me laugh everytime I go in

My LFS has a weird one.
It's a guy bent over with his pants down holdin his butt cheeks open and bubbles come out of a lil hole lol
makes me laugh everytime I go in

Okay... not that's just weird. :lol:

Most reactions

Back