Just Bought A New Platy Female

clay

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I just not even thirty minutes ago bought a female platy at my lfs i saw that she was a topsail salt and pepper platy so i thought sweet ill buy her.i noticed just now that she is very pregnant and i can see the babys eyes through her belly. im so excited because i havent had platys in a long time!

Get some cover into her tank and you should be good to go with those fry Clay. The female and any other fish in the tank are a hazard to the fry unless they have adequate cover.

she had the babies about 40 i think. sorry i have a sucky camera getting a new camera soon. they were born on christmas yay!!!

Congrats on the drop Clay. With adequate cover, you should be able to have at least half survive with little effort on your part. Be sure to feed those fry powdered adult food or tiny live food several times a day.

Congrats on the drop Clay. With adequate cover, you should be able to have at least half survive with little effort on your part. Be sure to feed those fry powdered adult food or tiny live food several times a day.
thanks but i forgot to mention that i went and bought a breeder just for this female

Most reactions

Back