Just A Little Video To Try And Show Off My New Fish.

Liam50

Fish Herder
Reaction score
also i wanted to show you guys my redmoor hanging roots.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs-ZFAWZQ1Q&feature=g-upl

The tank and fish look great, but I would seriously consider some extra water movement along either the front or rear long side, your Redline Torpedo Barbs and especially your Synodontis brichardi will appreciate it lots. In a strong current, dimly lit tank, your syno should be very diurnally active (my two swim around in the garage 5x2x2 most of the day, especially at sunset/sunrise, where they cling to the glass right in front of my FX5 output).

Hanging roots look amazing! Wish they weren't a pain to get ahold of up here :crazy:

But as i've said before..... stunning tank and fish!

G

The tank and fish look great, but I would seriously consider some extra water movement along either the front or rear long side, your Redline Torpedo Barbs and especially your Synodontis brichardi will appreciate it lots. In a strong current, dimly lit tank, your syno should be very diurnally active (my two swim around in the garage 5x2x2 most of the day, especially at sunset/sunrise, where they cling to the glass right in front of my FX5 output).

may look into getting some sort of marine powerhead. is your tank actually set up like an african tank cause mine is way more bogwoody compared to rock work which i read syno's generally prefer.

My 5x2x2 is pretty heavily bogwooded, with a largish artificial plant on the water surface of two corners (giving extra shade and a slower pace of flow for my ABF). In terms of water movement, there is an Aqua Medic Nanoprop 5000 powerhead midwater, with a APS2000EF and Fluval FX5 (using a 22mm plumbing elbow instead of the standard double nozzle) firing along a short and long side respectively at the water surface.

I will try and get a quick vid over the coming days, which has just reminded me, I need to recharge the camera which died during my recent 48x12x15 vid...

NOTG have you got a pic of the elbow im not sure if im being thick and thinking of the wrong one

Most reactions

Back