🐡 FOTM Jossswonk - August 2024 Fish of the Month Winner(Bettas)

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
We have a winner in Fishforums.net
August 2024 Fish
of the Month Contest
We had 7 awesome Bettas entered in this month's FOTM contest but only one could win...
And the winner is.......
:band:
:hooray::
Jossswonk
Let's all congratulate them
:drinks:
Here's the winning entry and its description
pxl_20240712_021652850-jpg.347174
This is my male Betta. His name is Venice. He was named by a friend of mine who though he needed a fiery and elegant name. I got him as a baby and he is still growing so I am unsure what tail variety he is. I have had him for just over a month and he was a pale pinkish grey when I got him. Venice lives in a planted 5 gallon with a nerite snail and many pond snails. His favorite activity is dinner lol. He usually gets a few pellets every day but a few days a week he gets frozen blood worms. He also likes to watch the tank next to his (no aggression, just watches 😁). He has grown so much since I had gotten him and he's turned into such a handsome boy!

Congrats to @jossswonk with your strikingly beautiful Betta.
Coming in 2nd place is @CassCats with your Copper Betta named Earl. The finnage on your Betta is magnificent.
And coming in third place is Sparx with their half moon Betta named Deadpool. Great fish and great picture.

Right now, voting has started for our September Tank of the Month contest. Please cast your vote for your favorite tank.
CLICK HERE to visit the TOTM poll.

Last edited:
Congrats!! He looks like a baby version of my old Franklin. What a lovely guy who's gonna grow into a stunner!

Congratulations on the win... 🏆

Thank you all so much for all of the kind comments! It's crazy to believe that my 3 dollar Betta is a contest winner. I'll make sure to give him an extra treat tonight! 😁

DARN IT! I would have at least considered entering this one, but I missed it! Eh... I probably would have chickened out in the end... ;):fish:

@Nells250
You can enter your betta in mid October’s contest as that contest will feature “any fish.”
We have the contest for “any fish” only once a year.

Most reactions

Back