Joining The Ranks

Clovenhoof

Reaction score
Hi to everyone. I've just found the wonderful world of fish forums, and so far they have proved to be a fount of information. A little about me, I'm from Illinois, am a Chef, and enjoy reading, stitchery, and scrapbooking as well as, of course, fish. My husband has been keeping fish for many years and my father used to keep fish, but I just started my own tank in July of 2006. My husband's tank is 75 gallons currently houses 2 large male angelfish (ike and mike), 1 blue gourami (oscar), 2 purple gouramis (honey and tweak), a dragon goby, a handful of danios, and a lone red tail tetra. We are currently searching for a new pleco since we recently took his to the pet store. It had outgrown his tank at 17" inches long and didn't have enough algae anymore. My tank is for all the little fishies :D I have a 50 gallon with 1 honey gourami, 2 corys, 2 clown loaches, 3 kuhli loaches, 2 albino algae eaters, 2 bumblebee gobies, 4 glowlite tetras, 1 neon tetra, 1 rummy nose tetra, 1 cherry barb, 5 raspboras, 6 assorted longfin danios, and 4 newly added dwarf puffers. As of yet, everything seems to be peaceful in my tank and the fish seem happy and healthy. Thats the basics, so hi to everyone again!

hello Clovenhoof, welome to TFF.
you chose this site well, it's a very good site. your tanks sound good and well stocked, you look as if you know what you a doing. anyway must go see ya

Most reactions

Back