Join The Oscar Club, Its Just For Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaaaaaaaaaay, fantastic news, glad they home safe and sound. You must be chuffed to bits :D

imust have missed why.. not why.. how spish is getting them back :lol: this is deffo love tho! and spish im soooo pleased for you, i know how much u love those oscars,and i know how i feel having had to rehome the babies, but if it came to jambo wellllllll.. i would be a mess..

minx i just read your sig... bit confused .. looks like u may have had a disagreement with a certin "source" :lol: you know what your doing and never let it be said that you dont hun!!

guess who`s almost changed her mind about moving to wales :D .. nothing to do with the fish, just thinking that i cant be bothered with the upheaval and theres another damn good reason too....... :)

tho i wont be adding to the oscars i wont be rehoming anymore either,so jambo( who was coming with me anyway) and day day are not going to have to go thru the hasle.. :)

shelagh xxx

My lips remain sealed Shelagh, but to say, Ive been in a rather grouchy mood lately.

So your not moving now, or you are? Im all confuzzled :lol:

aw shelagh what was making you move in the first place, homesick?
at least you get two keep two of your darlings (and might i add two very fine darlings!)

well im a little dissapointed this morning i finally put the light on in the oscars tank after letting them settle for a few days, and was so sad to see the hole in the head i battled with when i first got them, has reared its ugly head again while they've been away, and it looks very bad. in just 8 weeks both fish have craters all over their heads and waldorf has them down one side of the body :(

so here we go again.

on the up side they seem to remeber me! they are following me round the tank, letting me touch them, hand feed them etc, and they get on brilliantly with their former tank mates! as long as they dont attack my egg carrying red claw, we'll be ok lol!!

i have 3 oscars at the moment

though im about to rehome them as i took them in when i bought other peoples tanks, and I have decided to redo my 180g as either a colorful african community or turn it to sw

Hi,

I've got an Oscar, I also have a photo... and maybe I'll be able to figure out how to post it sometime tonight? .. I've got another 7 hours at work to try!

He's called Ozzie, he's about 5 - 6 inches long right now, he hand feeds... and when either me or my wife are exercising, he'll come to the front of the tank and watch. Ooh - and he enjoys watching Holyoaks through the side of his tank.

DSC00329.jpg

Lets see if that works.... if it does - this will make more sense. Unfortunately, only one of the parrots is still with us. The other one... well, it's a mystery exactly how, but he died.

When do I get my membership pack?

Iam sadly down to just oscar my origanal oscar :/

sorry to hear that.

Ozzie is my first Oscar. I had an Acara, called Charles, but had to get rid of him due to aggression issues - he wouldn't go to the anger management classes like I wanted him to. I was gutted about losing him. I have to say, Ozzie is great. He gets nearly as much attention as my dog.

mine haven't died, must make myself clear, I sold four of my 5 oscar's..It's because i may well be emigrating in july or around and better to rehome wilst i have a chance

ohh nelly where are you hoping to emigrate to?

OK just finished reading the thread (OK I got to pg 17 then skipped to second last page :p )

Here's my little guy, havnt got a name for him (her?) yet. currently getting bossed around by dwarf cichlids and discus LOL

100_6881.jpg

100_6887.jpg

100_6889.jpg

KW

PS feel welcom to add me to the clubs

wow isnt he small, not for long give it two month's and be astonished or have you kept big cichlid's before?
Sometime's would be nice to have them keep there juvi colour's for life :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back