Java Moss & Plants

matchstickgeezer

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi all

Does anybody know anywhere that sells Java already growing on small bogwood pieces as I am finding it very difficult to track down after having some years ago in my old tank at another house.

I looked through the sellers bit above, but the first post says to not ask questions there so I am unsure.

Ideally looking for a 5 - 6" piece of bogwood planted already.

I live in the West Midlands, UK.

Greenliine or Java plants; online plant shops sell attached Java fern. Its really easy to attach them yourself, just tie them on with a piece of string they will have attached in a month or two depending on how well they grow.

Its similar to the way ivy climbs a wall it can attach to even very smooth wood or stone

www.java-plants.com sell java moss etc attached to wood, coconut shell, lava rock etc

Hi,

I just bought some various bits from www.tropical-aquarium-plants.co.uk. Very reasonable, Very good quality plants, never had any trouble.

Rich

if you live in the west midlands and your prepared to travel a bit you could try the aquatic haitat in brockworth the otherside of cheltenham they have it there :good:

Most reactions

Back