Ethan040

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Plants: Java moss
Quantity for sale: 4
Sales price: £3.50 each £6.00 for two
Postage & Packaging: Included
Photograph: yes below.

There pretty big portions and there not all puffed up i squeezed them out before i couldn't find any golfballs or anything i could only find a £2 coin but it gives you a rough idea.
They will expand loads in the water and one portion would spread very well, its very healthy stuff and grows like mad.
Postage is 1st class, Payment by paypal please gift preferred, thanks.

The whole lot
photo280r.jpg

Portions
photo281n.jpg

I can do you the lot posted for £10 if you want it all? it would have to be by paypal gift though please unless your collecting.

Thanks

Hi,

New to having a fish tank. I have a coconut I would like to cover, how would I attach Java Moss to it?
Do you have any left? If so send me your Paypal address, I would like 1 lot please.

Rache

Hi, i attached it to bogwood using elastic bands but you can use fishing wire which you cant see, it took it about 2 weeks to attach.

I will PM you both my paypal address, Thanks.

No replies from anyone? still here and needs to be gone really as ive just got it floating about in a breeding trap.

£10 posted for the lot as ive heard no reply from anyone, £5.50 posted for 2 lumps.

£6 inc 1st class postage for the lot and there's loads that's the cheapest ever! or it goes in the bin soon.

Most reactions

Back