Java Moss Coconut Cave

fifefish

Fish Herder
Reaction score
im going to be selling a coconut cave with java moss attach to it but i will be taking offers early just so i can gauge the interest,
it will cost £10 ono inc postage
FishTank035.jpg

Would you have to do anything to it, like shave it?

The coconut shell.

I hav'nt got one but i'm thinking of getting a coconut just for it's shell.

the cave is shaved, has been boiled, so there are no tanins coming from it,
it has two holes in it to form a tunnel

Did you make the whole your self or did you just open it and shave it and then boil it?

has now been reserved for £16
im soon to have a new one in the next month so i will posts it up soon

I have 40 of these available with JAVA Moss attached, each for £15. Mine though have one hole, creating a one entry system. Great for Plecs, Kribs and Rams. They love their own territory and with just one hole in them they can have the security knowing their guarding actually works.

I have 40 of these available with JAVA Moss attached, each for £15. Mine though have one hole, creating a one entry system. Great for Plecs, Kribs and Rams. They love their own territory and with just one hole in them they can have the security knowing their guarding actually works.

How much moss is on them piccys plz

How much moss is on them piccys plz

Varies, usually spread over the back and within a week or so it thickens up big time.

Most reactions

Back