Java Fern, Round Pellia And Hornwort For Sale (edinburgh)

biohazard156

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Plants: Java Fern
Quantity for sale: 10
Delivery or Collection: Either
Sales price: £7 inc P&P
Postage & Packaging: included
Photograph:
About 10 plants, 4 medium sized and then some other various sizes. Slight leaf damage due to light but all reproducing like mad!
IMG_1765.jpg

IMG_1764.jpg

IMG_1763.jpg

Plants: Round Pellia
Quantity for sale: 1 clump
Sales price: £3 inc P&P
Photograph:

Nice plant, grows really well in low light/low tech set ups. Great home for shrimplets. I'll take a handful out from the stuff shown. Really fluffs up under water.

IMG_1767.jpg

Plants: Hornwort
Quantity for sale: a few strands - grows like the weed it is!
Sales price: £3 inc P&P
Photograph:

Grows really well in any tank, I regularly chuck loads away!

IMG_1771.jpg

IMG_1770.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Ill take the rounf pellia any chance of just a couple of java ferns ?

Liam has asked for the pellia first, but if he backs out or if there is another lot after ive done his I'll let you know :)

Ok, the Java Ferns and Pellia was posted today, just the hornwort left now!

Thanks guys!

Stephanie and YL, sorry about that, I can let you know next time I have some for sale if you are still interested? :)

Most reactions

Back