PumpKineTick
Fish Fanatic
- tank size : ~ 450 liters ( ~100 gallons )
- tank age : 4 years
- pH : ~ 8
- nitrite : 0 ppm
- nitrate : ~ 40 ppm
- kH : ~ 12
- gH : ~ 10
- tank temp : 27 celsius ( 80 fahrenheit )
He seems to be in perfect shape other than that.
Since then, he has eaten precisely 6 pellets, 4 on July 14th and 2 -ones which I had soaked in garlic water- on July 15th (today).
I feed him these daily:
Hikari Cichlid Gold Sinking Medium (https://www.amazon.com/Hikari-Cichlid-Gold-Sinking-Medium3-5oz/dp/B000TZ59ZW?tag=ff0d01-20)
Hikari Tropical Food Sticks (https://www.amazon.com/Hikari-Tropical-Food-Sticks-250g/dp/B00025Z6JI?tag=ff0d01-20)
-
I do 40-50% water changes monthly and I change the filters every couple of months or so.
I have a sump-like filter and a surface skimmer submersible filter.
He's alone in the tank.
I haven't added anything to the tank for a long time.
-
Photos attached.
Attachments
-
IMG_20230715_154352.webp135.7 KB · Views: 162 -
IMG_20230715_155418.webp115.6 KB · Views: 153 -
IMG_20230715_155410.webp105.1 KB · Views: 139 -
IMG_20230715_155141.webp83.7 KB · Views: 142 -
IMG_20230715_155137.webp88.6 KB · Views: 122 -
IMG_20230715_155132.webp61.4 KB · Views: 108 -
IMG_20230715_155111.webp132.3 KB · Views: 89 -
IMG_20230715_155017.webp158.9 KB · Views: 119 -
IMG_20230715_154922.webp77.3 KB · Views: 86 -
IMG_20230715_154847.webp89.1 KB · Views: 133 -
IMG_20230715_154845.webp108.6 KB · Views: 137 -
IMG_20230715_154440.webp76.1 KB · Views: 104 -
IMG_20230715_154408.webp100.7 KB · Views: 148







