Its Been A While

funnydemonfairy

Reaction score
wow, so its been a while since i'vbe been here. well a quick update, my betta fish committed suicide. he jumped out of his tank. but i have new one now, this one is also red. i got a bigger tank for hiim. its about a 4 gallon tank, but i only fill it up to 2 gallons so that he doesnt jump out. he's more lively and more brave than my last betta. hopefully, in time, i'll get a female betta so that he isn't so lonely. so yeah, thats my update, glad to be back.

Sorry to hear :rip: here are some flowers :flowers: Does the tank have a lid on it, if so you can fill it up since they aren't strong enough to knock off a lid. Also don't put the female in the same tank as the male unless you have done lots of research on breeding and are ready to handle hundreds of fry.

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about the loss of your fish :/

Also don't put the female in the same tank as the male unless you have done lots of research on breeding and are ready to handle hundreds of fry.

:D If u put a female in his tank, fry will be the very least of your problems.

Oh yeah forgot to mention that. If you put a male and female together then the male could attack/kill the female or vice versa you also can't put a male and male together because they WILL kill each other. But you can put females together as long as there are 4 or more of them and are in at least a 10g.

What Durb says is true but I have had 2 males in a 15 galleon tank and they have been just fine so yeh.

Well how long have they been together MishyTheFishBreeder how long have they been together? I bet one day one will get tired of the other one or one will get mad at the other one and they will fight and kill each other.

I said HAD lol I just moved 4000k's had to get rid of them all but I had them in there for quite a while ( 2-5 months ) They didnt seem to bother each other it was also heavily planted and had a few ornaments in it.

Most reactions

Back