Its A Beast !

frankie2

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
tank has arrived ,its bloody huge will put a pictutre up as soon as i can work it out !!!! :good: :hyper:

fish tank.jpg hope this right ???

Upload the image to http://imageshack.us/ and post a link on here :D

What size tank is that looks like a 125 or 150 gallon but pictures to small to tell

was led to belive around 600ltrs , but have ahd a measure and have come up with 450ltrs !! its gonna be an exciting few weeks , am not gonna rush in to it , want it to be right and stay right (lol) play sand substrare , few plants , few caves , rocks , then when water consistent will introduce fish , have got all filters which are being used on other tanks as i type !! hoping this will save some time , cant stopp looking at an empty tank !!!! :good: has completely filled my back wall , the missis was good as gold !! got the rio 180 set up in kitchen ( in the way of everthing ) and she bein ok for now , time will tell . will keep you posted on future developments !!

would love some input if you were in my shoes and had a blank canvas ! ( tropical ) :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :drool:

How about attempting to get a decent sized photo uploaded? :rolleyes:

Looks good is that a bowfont? If you can get you hand on some I would suggest pool filter sand instead of play sand, pool filter sand is heaver and won't stay afloat as long as play sand will if stirred up. Doesn't really cost much more then play sand.

Looks good is that a bowfont? If you can get you hand on some I would suggest pool filter sand instead of play sand, pool filter sand is heaver and won't stay afloat as long as play sand will if stirred up. Doesn't really cost much more then play sand.

amusing play sand in other tank , quite happy but will def lok into it any links ?

Out of interest what tank is it? and what the measurments. Looks good and around 450-500 litre mark. On a bigger tank pool filter sand is a good option cause there is often a) bigger fish and b) more disturbance because of bigger fish but this depends on what you plan on doing with it.

Kind Regards,

Adam

nice tank, custom built? would love a link to look at the range of tanks supplied. ta

amusing play sand in other tank , quite happy but will def lok into it any links ?

Go to a near by pool store and they will have it there.

Most reactions

Back