Italian site with very detailed information about fish and more

Velvetgun

Reaction score
I don't know if I'm breaking some rules, but it occurred to me that maybe you don't know this Italian site where describes in a detailed and very very ethological way the various species of fish and not only. Maybe using google translate could be useful to some users (obviously I'm indicating it only because I look at it often, no personal advantage)

conscious aquarium

acquariofilia consapevole

Thank you. I need to wake up the Italian I knew as a kid (from my street) and learn more, and reading about fish in Italian will help a lot. I learn visually, so I'll be reading that site a lot.

I'm planning a trip, and all the Italian I currently use is when I'm driving, and another driver does something stupid. That won't help when I travel.

Thank you. I need to wake up the Italian I knew as a kid (from my street) and learn more, and reading about fish in Italian will help a lot. I learn visually, so I'll be reading that site a lot.

I'm planning a trip, and all the Italian I currently use is when I'm driving, and another driver does something stupid. That won't help when I travel.

Depending on where you are traveling in Italy you may still need it. :blush:

let me know when you come and where, I am in Tuscany in Lucca which is worth visiting

Tuscany is a future dream. This will be a short touristic look at Pompeii in November, when it should be possible to avoid the largest crowds. We will just have 3 days in Italy.

When I was a child, Montreal had an Italian language TV channel for 3 hours every weekend, and I used to watch it for the movies. Then I would go out in the street and play hockey with a group of kids who had just arrived from Italy, in the large immigration of the 1960s. Last year, I discovered that as long as I am familiar with the subject, I can follow a conversation in Italian fairly well. I couldn't speak, but I could understand. So since I know a bit about fish, your site can let me look at the grammar, and maybe let me enjoy my trip more deeply. First Italian, then Spanish!

Pompeii is magical, transports you to another time, to another world.
Pompei è magica, ti trasporta in un altro tempo, in un altro mondo :)

Pompei di Alberto Angela

This program was wonderful, watch it, it's so perfect !!

Eccezionale! What a great site. I wish other sites would also support:
No turtles in mini-tanks, No goldfish bowls, no Bettas in vases, no giant fish in small tanks, that there are no cleaning fish and boycott artificial colors!

This picture is from the website provided by the OP and is a lovely example of little fish getting big.

TFF carassius-auratus-big-01 from italian website.jpg

Most reactions

Back