Is this fish healthy?!!

Looks OK to me, just natural variation and possibly the effect of a camera flash washing part of the image out a bit.

It's the angle. It's a juvenile too. Most of them look a bit odd from the back when at rest. :lol: I love 'em tho. Beautiful things wih great personality.
Hugs,
P.

Miss Dib Dabs said:
It's the angle. It's a juvenile too. Most of them look a bit odd from the back when at rest. :lol: I love 'em tho. Beautiful things wih great personality.
Hugs,
P.
[snapback]860580[/snapback]​

We have 3 of these, 2 that are about 5-6" and 1 that is about 2". gotta be one of the best cat fish available :cool:

I'm with you there. :D I have two in my 55 and want more. Well not exactly them but almost the same looks wise and behaviourally. The brachies are just darker and swim upside down on occasion. Personally I think they are the same species really. :p
Hugs,
P.

Phew! I thought I was seeing things and someone had been pumping it up with a bike pump or something!

:lol: Lol no. They tend to look a little squattish at rest but come into their own when swimming. And if you lok at their eyes you'll see their brains ticking over, taking it all in. Truly remarkable fish. :fish:
Hugs,
P.
Avinitlarge, what size tank is yours? I really do want more of these in mine and once the platties move to their new tank then it'll just be the cats and the angels in there.

Most reactions

Back