Is this algae

Quin

Fishaholic
Reaction score
It's not really green so I'm not sure what it is. If it needs any other form of cleaning besides scrubbing it down in the sink please let me know! I did not expect any algae to grow yet due to the low light levels the tank receives. It looks more like dust due to the coloring. It's only on one of my decorations, the one my mom brought home from walmart
20200509_203635.jpg
20200509_203643.jpg

20200509_203630.jpg

I had this once. Not sure what it was though. I took it out and scrubbed it but that may not be necessary:)

|A clearer image would help me, I am not sure what I am supposed to be looking at! Move back a bit and re-focus.

|A clearer image would help me, I am not sure what I am supposed to be looking at! Move back a bit and re-focus.
My phone is currently throwing a fit due to lack of storage space so as soon as the darned thing lets me take a picture I will. I'm mostly talking about the things hanging off of the decoration. It's most abundant in the last picture, where there seems to be a clump of something hanging off of the pink flower. It's not a part of my background though it is a similar color lol

Aha! This was the best quality image I could get. Does it look familiar?
20200510_132154.jpg

Can you move back so it is not such a close-up?

Most reactions

Back