Is She Pregnant?

Charlieboy

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi, I have noticed that this female guppy has gotten bigger since I had her. She is bigger than other females, so is she pregnant? From front on she is very square to look at, which these pics don't do her justice. If anyone can tell if she is and how far she has to go, I'd like to know.
Thanks.
SDC11026.jpg

SDC11028.jpg

Whenever someone asks if their female guppy is expecting, the answer is yes. She'll get a good bit bigger than that. Not being a guppy expert, I'd guess that was about 15-20 days in. Anyone have a better guess? Gestation is about 28 days.

She is definitely pregnant. That's for sure. She doesn't seem to be that big. Also, try putting this question in the livebearers section. THat's where you'll get all the answers. If you go into the livebearers they also have a topic about guppy pregnancy. So I suggest reading that too.

She is definitely pregnant. That's for sure. She doesn't seem to be that big. Also, try putting this question in the livebearers section. THat's where you'll get all the answers. If you go into the livebearers they also have a topic about guppy pregnancy. So I suggest reading that too.
Thanks to both of you for your information. I thought she was pregnant but I just seem to be waiting ages for it to happen ! I will take a look at the other section. Thanks

Most reactions

Back