Is My Guppy Ready To Burst Some New Pics Added Today :-) I Have Babys

lisaw

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
she is looking prety big but is still swimming round like a nutter can anyone give me any idea on how long she will be :good:

IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_1430.jpg

Lisa, the female shown from the side in the second picture may be less than a week away. I don't get the perspective that I need to judge them when I can only see them from their tails.

Lisa, the female shown from the side in the second picture may be less than a week away. I don't get the perspective that I need to judge them when I can only see them from their tails.

ok sorry ill try to get more pics it is the one you can see from behind in the pics thats the bigest but ill get more pics asap

thanks very much :good:

I never go by size, it can be misleading if the fish has been eating heavily. I go by shape instead.

ok here are some more pics they are not the best but fingers crossed you maybe able to give me an idea:good:

IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1448.jpg

thanks for your help x x

Both the red tailed and the yellow tailed females look like they are at least a week away from delivering fry.

thank you very much for your information it is very much apriciated :flowers:

Yep they are definitely almost there! I would say the one in your first picture that is looking straight at us is a little closer though.

hi again i have taken some more pics today to see if you think my females are any closer to dropping their fry :)

the first pic is of my yellow tailed one who seems to be the biggest out of them all

IMG_1472.jpg

IMG_1476.jpg

the next pic is my red tailed female and she dont seem far off either :D

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1474.jpg

and finally another red tailed female who looks the smallest out of the 3

IMG_1486.jpg

any help would be very much appriciated :D :cool:

It's hard to tell from the pics but they appear to have at least 10-14 days left to go. Here's a pic of one of my guppies less than 24 hours before birthing.

Guppy008.jpg

wow i can see a big difference in size there i guess mine do have a way to go ;)

Yea yours seem to be pretty pregnant but they don't seem to be dropping soon.

well i still have no babies im begining to think my females are just fat lol

Most reactions

Back