is it safe to add ich

Angel Lady

Pet of the Month Leader
Reaction score
They are about a month and a half old they have some white spots on them they are half way grown and the ones that were born two weeks ago has flat bellys I think it is parasites if I dont treat them they will die anyway I dont know what to do here in this case with the ich and the parasites some advice would be greatful on either one of them

Flat bellies, are you sure you are feeding them enough? They need to be fed two or three times a day. ( the fry) remember little and often. They will not be able to eat full flakes - only when they are really really ground up fine can they eat them.

Treating the tank for ich will have no adverse affects on the babies - I know because I just had to do this after I did not put my new guppies into quarentine :grr: :X :no: The fry in my photo don't know if you saw it are growing rapidly at 3 feedings a day and are all still around (got about 26) Good luck with your fry :).

i feed them three times a day I just saw 1 white spot but thier bellys are flat they eat real fine food chopped up real fine it has me a little worried .

Most reactions

Back