Is Anyone Interested In Buying A Set Up

jayphr99

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
i have a reef marine set up for sale. it is nine months old with 35 kg LR. 55 gal tank or 230ltr. 4ft 4 tube t5 arcadia luminaire. 3 x 1200 maxi jet power heads, protein skimmer, timers for lights all various testing equip and cleaning containers, heaters etc, corals= 1 x brain coral, 1 x leather, 1 x pulse, 1 x sun coral, 2 x poyp colony, 2 x mushroom colonys, 1 x tooth coral , . fish=1 x wreckfish , 1 x yellow tang, 1 x dart fish, 1 x red sea goby, 1 x maroon clown, 1 humbug damsel a few turbo snails and 5 hermit crabs. i need to sell due to work commitments and now have not much time to look after them so would prefer to sell than neglect. . if anyone interested let me know i live in w midlands uk.

Damn i go to college in halesowen :(

I wish i could but can't, goodluck with selling though :)

Edit: However on second thoughts :shifty: would you consider selling some of the coral individually? I would be able to collect of that's okay? if you have any prices?
Interested in:

Polps
Mushrooms
A hermit or 2 :lol:
I'd love to buy the other corals but i'd like experience with easiest first, I think i can give these corals a good home :)
Any pics?

Thanks
Dan

If you are splitting I'd be interested in the

brain, sun & tooth coral

And any inverts Dan aint taken

Del :good: :good:

Hi there. If you wanna sell me the 1200 maxi jet power heads, I'll need two. what test equipment do u have?
what kind if skimmer do have(go for 250 USG?
Thanks

Thinking about if you do split up the lot including equipment, then i'd consider the final maxijet 1200 also as i can put it away for my future 28 :)

You'd probably make more money splitting things up :dunno: as not many people like to buy setups with the fish as they prefer to stock their own but you never know.

Thanks alot
Dan

Most reactions

Back