Iridescent's Bachelor Pad

Angelmama

Reaction score
so here are a few pix of Iridescent storm's pad..lol I am still prettying up the place, he has his little betta leaf, i have to add more plants and such he's a curious little guy

DSCN3500.jpg

DSCN3492.jpg

DSCN3510.jpg

Once i placed him in the tank he started exploring:
DSCN3508.jpg

ohh what's this?
DSCN3488.jpg

ahhh nice little corner to rest:
DSCN3512.jpg

and this little girl is a rescue, I saw her being beaten up in a neon tank my heart sank and i took her home. poor little girl needs to fatten up and get healthy- bloodworms and pellets are on the menu for the little girl.. I eventually intend for her to hopefully becomes Iridescent's mate. once she's healthy of course. I named her "Radiance"
DSCN3498.jpg

she is the one in the little tank on the left side. tomorrow ill buy the divider to give her 10 gallons of the 20 gallon tank.

Great tanks, Angel- I def reccomend putting more plants in Storms tank- it seems quite big. How many gallons? Also is it an Elite heater? I use that one for Kenji, and love it :good:

Zophie

Great tanks, Angel- I def reccomend putting more plants in Storms tank- it seems quite big. How many gallons? Also is it an Elite heater? I use that one for Kenji, and love it :good:

Zophie

yes im hoping these silk plants come in soon lol I order and suddenly the shipper becomes lazy..lol.. its a 20 gallon and i believe it is an elite heater. im going to plant the heck out of the tank.

Zophie

yes im hoping these silk plants come in soon lol I order and suddenly the shipper becomes lazy..lol.. its a 20 gallon and i believe it is an elite heater. im going to plant the heck out of the tank.
You're on the right track- here's some fish math:
Plants+ Big tank+ Good water+ Filter/heater+ Good food= Happy fish

Zophie :good:

Looks great! All the tanks are looking lovely so far, and the bettas! Cute little female too!

Most reactions

Back