Inveritas' Guppy Tank

inveritas

Reaction score
Thought I'd share some photos of my tank :) I've guppies, snails, CAEs and SAEs in it. The guppies are not the prettiest, but they're very hardy - saved them from a co-worker's tank which had no water changes for years.

556969_10151575834315678_2093232443_n.jpg

74913_10151575823525678_998522210_n.jpg

Its nice!
What size is it?

I do prefer more natural looking tanks but your looks nice!

That tank looks really nice. I like the barrel a lot! And that pic of the guppies is really quite good! What camera did you use? I like the more subdued guppies myself.

Blondielovesfish said:
Its nice!
What size is it?

I do prefer more natural looking tanks but your looks nice!

Thanks! It's a 10G/40L tank - I've been exploring natural-looking planted tanks but it hasn't gone very well!

stanleo said:
That tank looks really nice. I like the barrel a lot! And that pic of the guppies is really quite good! What camera did you use? I like the more subdued guppies myself.

Thank you :) I'm using a Canon 60D with a 50mm f/1.4 lens.

nice tank - barrel looks great and must double up as a nice cave.

Canon cameras have always been my brand of choice for taking pictures.

The photos you've taken are a testament to that fact. Nice job! And nice save of the guppies.

Your tank looks good. I like crystal clear pics too! 

Yep, looks very nice.  You must have very happy fish. :) 

Just looked at your stocking again, I see you have Chinese Algae Eaters (I assume this is what CAE stands for :p ). I recommend that you remove these, as they get older they will become aggressive and can suck the slime coat off of your fish. :/

Most reactions

Back