Introducing ...

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Tetranerd

Reaction score
Hello! Just wanted to introduce myself to the group. I'm new to the forum, but not to tropical (freshwater) aquariums. Right now I have a 20 gal tank with a Hagen Aquaclear 50, fine gravel substrate, a small Amazon sword, a little hair grass, 6 black skirt tetra, 1 neon tetra and a common pleco under an LED light. A friend is giving me a 90 gal aquarium that all of the above will be migrating to, then will add more gradually. Have another Aquaclear 50 to add to the filtration power and will probably get another LED for lighting. I also have a rather large piece of driftwood in the tank for the pleco. Eventually want to end up with Christmas moss wall, Java ferns and a few other live plants (not too heavily planted) with 12 black-skirt tetra, 12 bleeding heart tetra, 6 pigmy or panda cory, 12 celestial pearl danio, 1 neon tetra, 1 common pleco and 4 Bolivian ram. It'll take a few months to get there. I'd rather go slow and make sure everyone is happy. Willing to take any suggestions for plants (low light) or fish, but am aiming for a peaceful community tank with a few different shoaling/schooling groups. Thanks!!
Tetranerd (Sheri)

Welcome! Glad to have you here.

This is a great site and I am sure you will enjoy it and learn from it. I am a seasoned vet on this site I have been writing on this site since yesterday haha.
Why 1 neon tetra?

You should post a comment on my latest post. The Dream Tank http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/406851-the-dream-tank/page__p__3423310__fromsearch__1#entry3423310

Most reactions

Back