intro

kpewv

Reaction score
hi all! just thought i'd do a quick introduction!

i am a rather experienced aquarist (intermediate-advanced) having kept a variety of tanks and fish (with mixed success of course) for most of my life, however i fell off the hobby for a bit and when i decided i was ready to return all my old go-to websites had sadly died as websites tend to do.

you can call me antigone!

i currently have one 20 gallon fully stocked community and 2 individual betta tanks. i plan on breeding bettas soon, as my sister used to breed them very successfully and i always wanted to try.

my favorite fish are bettas probably, but im a sucker for any good loach or catfish as well. ive never kept cichlids but i admire them also!!

happy to join y'all!

Welcome. This is a great forum. I have learned so much. Been keeping fish for 20 months. I have a 20 gallon long community tank with endlers, dwarf platys and a pair of golden sailfin Molly. Also have a 10 gallon with minnows and CPDs. A 5 gallon with neocaridina and a 5 gallon with African dwarf frogs. Post pictures of your fish.

Welcome. This is a great forum. I have learned so much. Been keeping fish for 20 months. I have a 20 gallon long community tank with endlers, dwarf platys and a pair of golden sailfin Molly. Also have a 10 gallon with minnows and CPDs. A 5 gallon with neocaridina and a 5 gallon with African dwarf frogs. Post pictures of your fish.
ask and you shall receive!! these are mostly pictures of my baby boy betta (courtney) (named after courtney love haha) but theres a loach and mollies and also my baby girl reverie in her single tank! also i love ADFs!! :)

Attachments

• IMG_2790.jpeg
    IMG_2790.jpeg
    359.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2792.jpeg
    IMG_2792.jpeg
    448.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2794.jpeg
    IMG_2794.jpeg
    359.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2795.jpeg
    IMG_2795.jpeg