Inline Co2 Diameter

nurglespuss

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
OK turns out diameter is 9mm....

Hmmm the ones I was looking at go down to 12mm... might this still fit? or would it be too much of a stretch?

I've found some 9mm ones, but man they are expensive!

Looks like its a choice between this cheap

and this expensive
--------

Hi All,

Dumb question,

I'm in work and have a found a decently priced inline CO2 diffuser, unfortunately, I can't for the life of me remember the diameter of the piping on the filter...

I'm fairly sure its 12mm, but before I make a mistake, anyone know for definate?

Cheers,
Gareth.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The 8/12 means that it fits tubing between 8 and 12 mm. So if yours is 9 then it's fine :)

If it's a bit of a stretch, then put the end of the tube in boiling water for a minute or so, and then put it over the end of the diffusor :good:

Also, give me a review of it once you've bought it cuz I'm looking at one too! :p

no the 8/12mm dont mean it will fit pipe between 8 and 12 mm it means the ID of the pipe should be 8mm and the OD of the pipe should be 12mm so when its put together the screw downs things will tighten down and make it a tight fit also both the ones you have linked are the same make look at the model numbers on the ebay listing then enlarge the photo on the other listing same part numbers so i would go for the cheap one just need to find out the pipe work size for you external filter and order the correct one

Thanks!

Yes, the pipe is 8-9mm internal, 12mm total, so should work out!

Will bet back to you!

oh yeah i think i was reading it wrong thought you was looking at the size of the pipe for the co2 lol did think thats a big pipe

Most reactions

Back